With 9 days to Christmas one of of our readers suggested that we do a Christmas Gift Ideas For Food Lovers post. So here is our jab at it! This is what we will be getting for our food loving friends this Christmas and you can get the same for yours too. We will try add links where we can to where you can purchase the products locally and internationally. Anyway enough blah blah blah here are our top 5 gift ideas for food lovers this Christmas:
1. The Russell Hobbs Electric Pressure Cooker – This is the perfect gift for foodies that love to make hearty meals for the entire family to enjoy. It will come in handy for those delicious Christmas stews and soups. You can also use it to make delicious chicken, fish, beans and rice meals while preserving all the nutrients. It’s perfect for those foodies that are looking for healthier eating habits.
2. The Nespresso Lattissima Pro. This gift is a bit on the pricey side but we all know how much foodie lovers love their coffee. With all the food we consume we can always do with that extra boost of energy in the mornings to make sure we go to the gym and work off all those calories. Who wouldn’t love one of these even I want one LOL. Hopefully Santa will hear me and get me one of these.
3. The Seasoned Life: Food, Family, Faith, and the Joy of Eating Well by Ayesha Curry. All foodies need some kind of motivation when in the Kitchen making those magical meals everyone enjoys. You know those meals that make you look like a super heroes to everyone who tries your food. Well this cook book is filled with all the inspiration in the world while serving up some delicious recipes. Recipes that will spark some great ideas and have you in a serious feel good mood while cooking up a storm. I’m not always a big fan of celebrity cook books but this is one I really liked and I am sure so will the person you buy it for.
4. Chopping Board & Mezzaluna Set: What would a meal be without all the delicious breads, herbs and spices that go with it? This board set is the perfect gift for all the cutting and chopping one has to do in order to create the ultimate Christmas meal.
5. Mixed Wine Hamper: What would Christmas be with out a smooth glass of wine to pair your food with? This wine hamper is ideal as it has mixed options which would work for every pallet. It’s the season to be jolly la la la la la la la, wine adds a lot of jolly so get it so you can have those extra la la la la la moments!!! For those that don’t drink then a simple fruit basket will do LOL.
We hope these helped and good luck with your Christmas shopping make the most of it! Don’t be stingy spend that Bonus Money!
*all images courtesy of the online stores linked.*
19 thoughts on “5 Christmas Gift Ideas For Food Lovers”
Awesome ideas. I’m liking that pressure cooker a lot.
It’s nice 🙂 got it for Cathy for Secret Santa 🙂
And I loved the mixed wine hamper!!
It’s a great gift 🙂 brings lots of cheer ha ha ha
About lots of cheer, absolutely yes!!! 🙂
Yes to all of these!
Ha ha ha ha I wish I could get them all 🙂
Oh yes my wife would love all of these but I think I will get her the book
Awesome she will love it 🙂
Awesome ideas … Liking that nespresso machine.
I have some South African friends, and I am totally interested in South African “normal” life.
I will follow you!
All the best!
Ugh, I wish I would have seen this sooner! Saving for next year ☺
Love the ideas! Think i might get myself something from this list.
Glad you like it 🙂
Nice ideas, have to make a small wink to my family about that nespresso machine and the pressure cooker 😀 😉
I am still waiting for mine to get me the nespresso machine 🙂
Loving all of these gifts ideas especially the Nespresso coffee machine since I’m a coffee addict haha do check out my blog posts and let me know what you think I’m new to the blogging world xxx
I will check it out 🙂