Father’s Day is around the corner and in honour of all the amazing dads out there, we are giving away a case of Zandvliet Shiraz Wines to one lucky winner.
The Zandvliet Shiraz introduces you to a ripe complex nose, showing flavours of plums, blackcurrants and pepper with hints of mixed spice.
These deep flavours follow through to a seamless, supple, and complex palate with added hints of dark chocolate.
The wine pairs well with a Boeuf Bourguignon making it the perfect wine for dad this Winter.
How to enter:
Simply tell us what makes your dad amazing in the comments using #ASAxZandvliet
If you are not looking to take a chance on missing out on this amazing wine purchase a case for just R408 here: Zandvliet Shiraz (Not for sale to persons under 18)
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS: COMPETITION CLOSED
- COMPETITIONS OPENS 13 JUNE & CLOSES ON 18 JUNE 2021
- PRIZE: 1 Case of ZANDVLIET Shiraz (6 Bottles)
- WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 21 JUNE AND CONTACTED VIA EMAIL ( MAKE SURE YOU USE CORRECT EMAIL WHEN ENTERING)
- WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED BY A RANDOMISER
- YOU HAVE TO BE SUBSCRIBED TO THE BLOG AND FOLLOWING OUR PAGES ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER/INSTAGRAM TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PRIZE.
- OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF SOUTH AFRICA ONLY.
- WINNER MUST BE 18 +
- FOR EXTRA ENTRIES: ENTER THE COMPETITION ON SOCIAL MEDIA REMEMBER TO TAG US
- ON OUR PAGES BELOW:
- LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: AVERAGE SOUTH AFRICAN BLOG
- FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: AVERAGESA_BLOG
- FOLLOW US ON TIWTTER @AVERAGESA_BLOG
- ALL ENTRIES MUST INCLUDE #ASAXZANDVLIET
1 thought on “WIN: Celebrate Father’s Day With A Case Of Zandvliet Shiraz Wines”
I lost my mother back in 2009 when i was 20 going into my 3rd year of university. Prior to my mother’s passing i honestly never had a relationship with my dad. I was really surprised by how he stepped up to the plate and raised me and my sister. My dad is amazing because managed to raise two girls after losing his wife and made sure that i complete university even after the company he worked for went under liquidation. I am a grown, independent women today because he took the bull by its horns and became a dad and a mother. May God keep him for us until he sees his grandchildren #ASAxZandvliet #ASAxZandvliet
Comments are closed.