With school back in full swing, it’s time to do away with the cheat day junk food and back to healthier living. This means for my sister and I, it’s back to our routine protein packed, tangy delicious dinners. Our go to dinner choice that always packs a mean punch but leaves us feeling, full of energy and happier is the good old Knorr Naturally Tasty Tuna Napolitana. It’s easy to make and extremely filling.
If you are looking for a good healthy option for the kids and family then you should try this easy recipe by Knorr:
Prep Time 5 minutes – Cook Time 20 minutes – Total Time 25 minutes – Serves 4:
- 1 x KNORR Naturally Tasty Tuna Napolitana
- 200ml water
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 3tbsp tomato puree
- 2 120g can flaked tuna
- 275g cooked pasta shapes
- Blend the contents of the sachet with the water, chopped tomatoes and tomato puree in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the tuna and heat through. Then add the cooked pasta and heat thoroughly.
- Delicious with a mixed salad and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese or add some cherry tomatoes.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe. It’s quick, easy and delicious. If you are looking for other healthy options for the family for school lunches or work lunches then check out the Knorr “What’s For Dinner Facebook Page.” Lots of delicious healthy options for all tastes, also try out their dinner on demand app on the page to see what you can make with the ingredients you have at home, so nothing goes to waste. ENJOY!