I am back again with a new recipe for you guys, this time I made a dish that I know you might not all be a fan of, since not many people are keen on chicken livers, but if you’re the least bit curious on trying them, I recommend this recipe as a good way to experiment. This recipe serves 2-4 people, it doesn’t take long to make (35 minutes) and is a great winter warmer for those relaxed family moments at home:
- 500g chicken livers
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp parsley
- ¼ tsp garlic
- coriander leaves
- Oil for shallow frying
- 8 baby cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 6 Boiled potatoes cut into ¼
- 1 Green Pepper sliced
- 1 Yellow Peppe sliced
- 1 Red Pepper sliced
- 1 chopped onion
- Knorr Naturally Tasty Moroccan Chicken
- Place the oil, onions, peppers and garlic into a saucepan and cook gently until softened (5-8 minutes).
- Place the livers into pan, toss for about 20 minutes or until firm and lightly browned.
- Add the paprika, parsley, Knorr Naturally Tasty Moroccan Chicken, and toss for about a minute.
- Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the boiled potatoes into the saucepan and simmer for 3 more minutes.
- Add in the baby cherry tomatoes and coriander, serve while hot.
A quick and simple delicious winter warmer that the whole family can enjoy. For more awesome recipes you guys should check out the Knorr What’s For Dinner Facebook Page and try out the #DinnerOnDemand service they have lots of awesome dishes for you to try. Some of you have been asking me why I always use Knorr products for my recipes, one of the main reasons I love these new Naturally Tasty releases from Knorr is because they are full of natural ingredients and give my meals that wonderful extra punch of flavour. For those of you that have tried it let me know what you guys think 🙂 Happy Friday!!
More recipes coming soon also let me know what you guys would like me to make next 🙂
5 thoughts on “Moroccan Chicken Livers Recipe”
This looks delicious.
I’m so hungry now! Thank you for sharing!
I must say Knorr is doing a great job at making the most basic meals amazing.
I’ve always wanted to cook chicken livers but found them to be lacking personality… Let me try this recipe, it looks good!
Let me know how it goes 🙂