Cupcakes are the perfect way to celebrate any occasion or even just to enjoy on a cloudy day. Try out this easy cupcake recipe from Golden Cloud and ENJOY!
To make 24 cupcakes you will need:
1 packet Golden Cloud Vanilla Cake Mix
250 ml Full Cream Milk
150 ml Sunflower Oil
2 Large Eggs
- Preheat Oven to 180°C
- Line two 12-cup muffin pan with paper cups (if you don’t have paper cups don’t worry)
- Empty the premix into a medium size mixing bowl
- Mix the milk, oil and eggs together and add to premix
- Using a spatula, blend until the ingredients are well combined
- Mix with an electric beater for 2 minutes (on high speed). Ensure that all dry ingredients are mixed into the batter, by scrapping off the sides of the bowl during mixing. The batter should be light and fluffy.
- Fill the cups 1½ tablespoons and bake for 15 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted through the centre
- Remove from oven and allow the cupcakes to cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove from the pans and cool completely
- Ice individual cupcakes using 1 teaspoon of icing and special with a table knife or spatula.
1 Packet Golden Cloud cake icing mix
100g softened butter
30 ml full cream milk
- Beat the softened butter until light and creamy
- Add the icing mix gradually and beat well until the icing is smooth and lump-free
- Add the milk and beat. If the icing is too thick, add a little milk until desired consistency reached.
ENJOY! You can buy your Golden Cloud mixes at all the major retailers.