Hey friends, I know you have all been waiting for our next recipe and here it is, hope you enjoy it:
Eating healthy doesn’t have to suck anymore thanks to Knorr’s Naturally Tasty Range. With winter slowly approaching, I know it’s always tough to try and keep to healthy eating habits but this quick and easy Creamy Chicken Broccoli Bake, is the perfect healthy yet hearty meal to make for the family.
If you are always on the road like me, then you know how much junk food you end up eating when travelling but thanks to the Naturally Tasty range which is made of 100% natural ingredients, making a deliciously cooked meal has never been easier.
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 400g chicken breast
- 1 onion, diced
- 300g mushrooms, sliced
- 500g broccoli
- Diced Garlic
- 44g Knorr Naturally Tasty Creamy Chicken & Broccoli Bake
- I cup grated cheese
- 1 cup low fat milk
- Heat oil and sear chicken breasts.
- Add onions to the same pan and sauté lightly. Add mushrooms. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Boil broccoli in salted water. Don’t overcook. (Not a must I just prefer it this way)
- Combine chicken, broccoli and mushrooms in an oven proof dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Knorr Naturally Tasty Chicken & Broccoli Bake with some milk. Mix well and pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle cheese over chicken and bake in preheated oven 180 C for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Serve with pasta or mash potato, I personally enjoy it as is, I know I am weird 🙂
After making this delicious dish I came up with 4 tips for myself and you guys for keeping healthy this winter:
Let’s spring clean our recipe ingredients this winter. Out with the heavy and in with the light. Hopefully this will help with improving health and boosting our energy levels during those dark winter days.
- Clean out the spice/sauce rack, out with the heavy fats and in with the natural nutritious spices and herbs check out the Naturally Tasty Range lots of fun flavours to play around with.
- Buy frozen Vegetables, they will last longer and also stops wastage during winter = less driving out to buy new fresh produce.
- Mushrooms are a must this winter, they have immune-boosting health benefits and this dish has lots of them.
- Cook more with your kids, this a great way to keep the energy levels up and it’s more fun in the kitchen (my little sister helped me out with this dish and we had a blast), just watch this if you don’t believe me #KidsKnowNatural: