With December holidays fully activated, it means hosting a lot of unplanned family lunches and dinners. Having to impress under pressure is not always fun but thanks to the trusted Knorr – What’s for Dinner Recipes, impressing can be made a whole lot easier. With my nieces and nephews visiting today, I decided to try out the Knorr Spicy Roast Chicken Recipe. Using the Knorr Cook-in-Bag which locks in all the moisture and flavour, ensuring perfectly seasoned, tender chicken pieces. A simple yet mouthwatering meal made in just under an hour. A perfect dish for restless kids.
COOK 50 mins – PREP 5 mins
- 1 x KNORR Cook-In-Bag Spicy Roast Chicken
- 1kg chicken drumsticks
- No need to preheat oven.
- Carefully place chicken pieces into bag and season with dry KNORR mixture. Close bag at end with blue tie supplied.
- Very gently massage KNORR mixture into chicken wings on a stable surface. Ensure dry mixture is spread evenly. Place bag sideways in a cool oven dish, ensuring ingredients are evenly spaced.
- Bake at 180°C for 50 minutes on the lowest shelf in the oven. Ensure grill is off at ALL times.
- Keep enough room for bag to expand (bag must not touch the sides of the oven).
- Carefully cut bag open, coat chicken wings in any remaining juices and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with a delicious potato salad and coleslaw
This Knorr Recipe was a definite winner and the family loved it so why not give it a try, visit their website today for more delicious recipes.