For those of you with kids or siblings like me, know that dealing with grumpy hungry tweens or teens after school is absolutely zero fun. So for today’s #MeatFreeMonday recipe, I thought why not go with something that’s easy and super quick to make. Thank you Fry’s spicy Sausages my saviour from the hungry little monster that is my sister.
For her lunch today I decided to make her some Fry’s Spicy Sausages with Vegan Tomato Pasta. A meal made in just under 20 minutes. Mega teen hunger tantrum averted, lol. Prep time – 5 minutes / Cooking time – 10-15 minutes
Serves – 2
- 4 cups of your favorite pasta shells
- 1 cup/jar of your favorite tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- herbs and salt to taste
- 6 Fry’s Spicy Sausages
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and toss with tomato sauce over low heat to warm.
- Top pasta with salt, pepper, and herbs
- Fry sausages according to instructions on pack
Quick easy and delicious. Keeping the kids healthy and happy all at once.
1 thought on “Quick & Easy After School Lunch”
Umngqusho tana 😍😥
Mvumikazi | Urban Mnguni