Wow, Wow, Wow is honestly all I can say. I think we may have officially found the best hotel in Venda, Limpopo. The new MGB Hotel at 2 Ten is undoubtedly about to shake things up in the hospitality industry. It is a fairly new hotel which means for now everything from the service to the hotel upkeep is 100% spectacular, I really hope they keep this going for the long run.
The rooms are spacious and clean and are filled with all the expected amenities. The beds are remarkably comfortable with a great choice in linens, it just helps you sleep easy. The entire hotel just screams pure luxury from the moment you walk in. You can expect lovely solid timber finishes and lush, bright warm fabrics throughout the hotel, it’s very modern yet sophisticated, with beautiful craft decor which is created by local artists/designers.
So why did I book a stay here? Well for me part of what makes a successful holiday is where you get to lay your head every night and secondly what you get to eat. This already mounts up to 50% of success, the rest is made up of the activities, service and the people you meet. The weekend I stayed at MGB, was a weekend where I got to experience great food, relaxing accommodation, enjoyed some entertaining boxing matches and got to meet a whole lot of amazing people. The team at MGB also make you feel supremely important, which is always a great feeling to have.
5 Reasons you should stay here:
* Friendly & efficient service. Your stay will be undeniably pleasant and charming.
* Comfortable modern rooms: I still dream of their fluffy soft pillows and the closet- sized shower that overlooks the sleeping area. Every morning, you are greeted with nothing but peace, quiet, and sunshine.
* Beautiful views of the green lush and mystical natural forests Venda has to offer
* Enjoy refreshing cocktails and lunch at the MGB VendaSky Bar
* It’s home away from home.
I for one will be back here soon. For rooms prices you can check out the MGB website that have different room options to suite all needs.